Durham Tees Valley Airport Lounge
The lounge offers travellers a range of facilities. It’s an adult-only space (no under 18s) and costs £21.95 per person.
- Unlimited, free Wi-Fi
- Seating suitable for relaxing
- Charge points for electronics – phones, laptops, etc.
- Complimentary drinks from the bar, including hot drinks, soft drinks and a selection of beers, wines and spirits
- Complimentary snacks
- Complimentary newspapers and magazines,
- Flat screen TV including Sky and BBC news
- Flight Information screens
Opening Hours are as follows;
- Monday – Friday – 04:30 – 17:30
- Saturday – 04:30 – 10:30
- Sunday – 07:30 – 11:00
The lounge isn’t just for business use. If you would simply like to escape the hustle and bustle of the airport, you are more than welcome to use the facilities. Please note, that there are restrictions on dress codes and that under 18s and large groups are not permitted.
Frequent fliers should consider becoming a member of Priority Pass. By joining the programme you can gain access to hundreds of executive airport lounges throughout the world. Durham Tees Valley Airport Lounge also accepts Dragonpasses.
Membership is a great option for travellers who find themselves in transit on numerous occasions and who want the comfort of a luxury airport lounge. Visit Priority Pass today to find out how to become a member.